Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sitecore for Dummies - YouTube Channel - My Sitecore Footsteps

One of my colleague gave me a great idea a year ago. Finally I was able to find some time and motivation to put that idea into reality.

We all get lot of questions/problems while doing our work. Sometimes they are just small things which we don't have to go through 30 minute/1 hour video for find out.
Most of the time, it is just 2-3 minute tasks which we need to learn.

So, for that, here comes "Sitecore for Dummies" youtube channel




The idea behind was to create simple and small (less than 5 minutes) videos which can be used to quickly learn something.

But, if you want to learn something throughly, then there are lot of great videos on youtube like Master Sitecore

I'm hopeful that Sitecore for Dummies videos will help a lot specially for beginners to Sitecore.



No comments:

Post a Comment