Saturday, February 20, 2021

Announcement: For the 6th Consecutive Year, scFootsteps' Chaturanga Ranatunga, was Awarded Sitecore Most Valuable Professional Award 2021

Recently Sitecore announced list of Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award winner for year 2021.

For the 6th continuous year, I was also awarded the Sitecore Technology MVP award. (http://mvp.sitecore.com)


If I talk little bit history with my Sitecore development involvement:

When I started Sitecore development work, it was year 2010 with Sitecore 6.4. 

11 years went past, with Sitecore is now in Sitecore 10.0 version.

And in year 2016, I was first awarded my first MVP title.

I'm the first and only Sitecore MVP in my country, Sri Lanka.


Last year (Year 2020) was a tough year for everyone due to pandemic. Due to that same reason, most of the on-site meet-ups & conferences was cancelled.

But I was lucky enough to be selected and to be able to presented at the Global Virtual SUGCON 2020.


Hopefully we will be able to meet again in person with all the Sitecore Community.

Until then, happy Sitecore!!


No comments:

Post a Comment